You’ll be working with a full studio of Architects taking care of all things graphics.
The role will be concentrated on the preparation of documents & graphics information for planning applications and general creative media and administrative support for the PRC Group.
Duties will include:
Adobe Indesign & Photoshop (Windows):
- Preparation of documents & graphics information for pre-planning and planning applications to translate drawings and information into easily readable documents & graphics.
Example Reports: Design & Access Statements, Pre-Application Information, Planning submissions, development opportunities, presentation documents, exhibition boards
Example Drawings: Adding colour to hand-drawn & CAD/Revit elevations & site plans, creating diagrams, sketches, enhancements to CGIs & site photographs.
- Preparation of material for Bids, tenders and award submissions – maintaining CVs, Standard company information & RIBA practice information
- Marketing support – branding, adverts
- Maintaining the image library
- Maintaining the sector portfolios
- Updating project pages on the website (WordPress)
- Compilation and issue of news for social media (Twitter & Linkedin)
- Print production & purchasing – company stationary, business cards, portfolio brochures, exhibition material.
Microsoft Office Administration:
- Assisting Practice Partners with adhoc typing, emails etc
- Outlook compilation & issue of internal news emails
- Word Building Specifications, Drawing issue sheets etc
- Powerpoint presentations
- Excel Area schedules
Skills and Experience:
Your graphic style will be modern with a proven ability to work under deadline constraints and deliver on time. You’ll be down to earth, flexible, open to collaboration and generally interested in the architecture design world.
- A passion for graphic design
- Ideally, experience within the architecture or construction industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in particular Indesign & Photoshop (required)
- Full working knowledge Microsoft Office (required)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of WordPress would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure, and have proven success in meeting tight deadlines
- A confident team player with good problem solving skills and the ability to respond quickly when last-minute requests should occur
To be considered, you should demonstrate a fantastic portfolio brimming with samples of preparing documents for Architecture Practices.Apply