Assistant Landscape Architect
Due to an increasing work load we are seeking a career minded, talented and enthusiastic Landscape Architect to join our highly motivated, friendly team in the Milton Keynes office. You will have the opportunity to work alongside landscape architects / architects, urban designers, and town planners.
The purpose of this position is to provide support for the Landscape Design team, with an opportunity to gain experience and acquire technical skills and knowledge relevant to a consultancy environment.
The Landscape Architect will learn about the projects at PRC, our clients and approach to work, whilst contributing to a variety of projects. The applicants should be creative individuals able to produce innovative and creative work. Candidates must have an organised and efficient approach to completing work within tight deadlines and the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and clients.
It would be advantageous to have experience working within a consultancy environment but not essential.
A competitive salary is offered along with the chance to gain experience at all projects stages along with the opportunity for further training available to the successful applicant.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree and / or post graduate qualification in relevant discipline (i.e. Landscape Architecture).
- Experience in using KeySCAPE, CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, 3D Modelling Software and preparing hand drawings. Communication through hand drawing is also invaluable.
- Good plant knowledge.
- Good report writing skills
- Applicants must have excellent written and spoken English
- A UK driver’s license is preferred but not essential.
Degree and / or post graduate qualification in relevant discipline (i.e. Landscape Architecture).